The site provides information and links relevant to the following Target Groups:
- First Responders
- Health Care Sector
- Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
- Persons with Disabilities
The site is organized into the following Subject Areas:
- About Us - This section contains information regarding the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau and the PSHSB website.
- Emergency Information - This section contains information that will help you prepare for and respond to a disaster or emergency.
- PSHSB Clearinghouse - This section has been established for the collection, protection, evaluation and dissemination of public safety communications information.
- Services - This section contains information regarding services available through the FCC and other federal agencies that can assist you during a disaster or emergency.
- Public Safety Spectrum - This section contains information regarding spectrum set aside for use by state and local government and non-governmental entities engaged in public safety activities.
- Advisory Committees - This section contains information regarding the federal advisory committees that provide the FCC expert advice on public safety and homeland security issues.
Browser Compatibility and Requirements
- Internet Explorer (6.0 or greater)
- Netscape Explorer (8.0 or greater)